12 January, 2011

Foolery of the Day: We Need To Do Better!


SATANIC STAR!
 
"DIA DE LOS MUERTOS" ("DAY OF THE DEAD") MAKEUP!

I've decided to put this foolery on BLAST.  I see so much of it on the day to day via Mediatakeout or TheYBF.com -- but this is exactly what I'm talking about.  I cannot believe people especially black people buy-into and celebrate this INSANITY.  It is an abomination and I will continue to show these images.  I'm not trying to bring people down on us to judge us or to mock us further -- but black people need to take a serious look at this crap, this mistrel show, and shake their heads.  It's bad you guys and images like these that promote dissention from The Most High truly disturb me.  It's embarassing.


"The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone."
Deuteronomy 28:36

"And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee."
Deuteronomy 28:37

No comments:

Post a Comment