01 April, 2011

Ignorance -vs- Stupidity

For some odd reason when I say the word "ignorant", be it an internet forum or in person.  The recipient often seems to act as if I called them stupid or something.  I cannot wrap my head around why someone would choose to get offended because they do not know something.  By saying "ignorant" one is inferring .."Hey, I don't think you're stupid -- I just think you are ill-informed."  I'm ignorant of things too!  All human-beings are..

It's after the use of the word ignorant the person predictably resorts to being defensive and obviously blocking whatever I say as if it is no longer relevant to them.  Now that is stupidity at it's finest.  Not only is that person ignorant, but NOW they have proven themselves to be STUPID as well. 

Are our egos so fragile that we as people can't hear someone out because of hurt feelings and semantics? 

People need to get over themselves...for real.

2 comments:

  1. Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams
    to come true in life within a twinkle of an eye? are you tired of
    oppression and want to leave your current stage in life? Are you an
    upcoming artist, dancer, politician, businessman, student, etc? do you want
    to be a legend or an icon in your time? the Great Illuminati Society offers
    you a lifetime opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment.
    If you are interested contact us now for more information on how you will
    be fully initiated to the Illuminati and get all you need in life.
    Email: johnrishgroup@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2347041743262

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete