14 March, 2011

This Is The Babylon System: George Junius Stinney Jr.

I'm reblogging this as I saw it on a Tumblr somewhere.  This is sad, and only one of the many examples of the law being WRONG.   People are so quick to defend laws.  Laws set-forth by unrighteous men.  Laws that trap people and murder children!  It's sickening and I can't say that things are too much better this day in age.  They've only found better ways of hiding their dirt.  Let us not forget.  This is the beast system.

George Junius Stinney Jr.
(October 21, 1929 – June 16, 1944)
 was, at age 14, the youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.



1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete