30 July, 2010

It's a wrap!

Erykah Badu
I've always loved Ms. ERYKAH BADU, especially when she first came on the scene in the 90's. I really loved her style, I still kinda do. I guess it depends on the way she decides to do herself up.


Anyway I digress..

I picked my hair out last night as today marks the last day of month 2..yay!! It's definitely bigger than it was the last time I combed it out! I want it bigger -- I'm not even playing around with this 'microphone' hair..lol It's hard to shape and it's not big enough!! I'm having kind of a hard time now, bc finger styling it isn't as easy as it used to be, but I'm not ready to premier my true afro.



Which brings me back to Ms. BADU (you see it all ties-in)...

SCARVES!! My new best friend! I threw on a creme colored sparkly one today and went to work..

My boss told me she thought I looked cute -- which came as a surprise to me!



Anyway, my style inspiration right now...ERYKAH BADU circa 1996...and some other wild stuff here and there. I'm loving the scarves..




I'm all about HUGE fros and PRETTY scarves!



Badu inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment