15 March, 2011

Japan: Why I'm Not Sad...(My 2 Cents)

To put it simply...I'm not sad about the disaster because I wasn't suprised.  I think anyone with at least half a brain that's paying attention to the world atlarge should pretty much be expecting a lot of earthquakes and tsumani's of that scale in the very near future.  As a matter of fact, it's BEEN happening.  I just get tired of talking about the obvious sometimes.  All I can say is there's a lot more where that came from...and I can't say that I'm sad because of it.

It seems to make people feel better to call it "the pole shift" as if it takes the blame off of technology (HAARP etc) and as if it means The Most High has nothing to do with impending destruction. ...hmmm
All I know is things are coming true at an alarming rate. 
One would be a fool to not acknowledge what is in plain view.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment